Beer Marinade for Bison Steaks
A wealth of complex flavors from spicy Chipotle to sweet brown sugar melds exquisitely for a marinade that's perfect with any cut of meat.
- High Plains Bison Kitchen
- Serving Size:
- 0.0 oz (0g)
- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- Total Cooking Time:
- 5 min
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle of honey brown ale
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- Juice from 2 fresh limes
- ½ medium red onion, minced
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- 2 teaspoon Tabasco brand Chipotle pepper sauce
Cooking Instructions:1. Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl to blend.
2. Pour marinade over steaks in baking dish. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.