Best Bison Burger
This is our favorite way to season and cook Bison Burgers. The Tabasco adds just enough flavor to give your taste buds a wake-up call.
- High Plains Bison Kitchen
- Serving Size:
- 4.4 oz (124g)
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Total Cooking Time:
- 10 min
- 1 lb. High Plains Ground Bison
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 shakes Tabasco brand pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- olive oil spray to coat
Cooking Instructions:1. Preheat grill. In large bowl combine all ingredients and form into 4 patties.
2. Lightly spray or coat the outside of the burgers with olive oil to prevent sticking to the grill surface.
3. Grill on a charcoal or gas grill on the first side until the juices just start to come through. Turn and cook to desired doneness (160°F. internal temperature).
4. Let burgers rest for 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to settle back into the meat.
Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments.
Bison Cooking TipsHere's how to get the best from your bison...