Bison Ribeye Steaks with Pan Seared Tomato and Corn Salsa
Simple, healthy and delicious.
- High Plains Bison Kitchen
- Serving Size:
- 5.1 oz (144g)
- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Total Cooking Time:
- 12 min
- 2 High Plains Bison Ribeye steaks
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper
- 2 ears fresh corn, niblets cut off
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
Cooking Instructions:1. Pat steaks dry and season with salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil.
2. Pan sear for 4 minutes on the first side and 5 minutes on the second side. Remove from pan and set aside to keep warm.
3. Add the remaining ingredients excluding the lime juice to the same pan and saute over high heat, stirring, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Sitr in lime juice and season to tast with salt and pepper if needed. Slice steaks across the grain into 1/4 inch slices.
Serve with seared corn salsa. Enjoy!
Bison Cooking Tips
Here's how to get the best from your bison...