Bison Ribeye with Mushrooms and Noodles
A delightfully simple recipe that yields a dish that's full of heartwarming goodness. Slow-cooked to bring out a rich flavor your entire family will love.
- High Plains Bison Kitchen
- Serving Size:
- 22.2 oz (630g)
- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Total Cooking Time:
- 300 min
- 4 (9oz.) High Plains Bison Ribeye steaks
- 2 (12oz.) cans of sliced button mushrooms with juice
- 1 (12oz.) bag dry egg noodles
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic, granulated
Cooking Instructions:1. Plug in crock-pot and set on high. Add thawed steaks.
2. Place lid on crock-pot and cook for 2½ hours.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for an additional hour.
4. Open both cans of mushrooms and pour into crock-pot, juice and all. Replace lid and cook for an additional hour.
5. Carefully remove steaks, pour in dry noodles all at once.
6. Stir to coat noodles with juice in the crock-pot, and then add 2 cups water.
7. Return steaks to crock-pot and place lid on top and cook for an additional 1½ hour or until noodles are cooked to your liking.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic.
Bison Cooking TipsHere's how to get the best from your bison...