Slow-cooked in a blend of rich flavors, the mushrooms in this classic sauce stay tender, juicy and delicious.
- High Plains Bison Kitchen
- Serving Size:
- 0.0 oz (0g)
- Prep Time:
- 0 min
- Total Cooking Time:
- 10 min
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (15 oz.) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup white wine (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cooking Instructions:1. Melt butter in sauce pan. Add mushrooms and garlic. Stir to prevent sticking. Cook mushrooms about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
2. Sprinkle mushroom mixture with flour. Stir well to incorporate so that all the flour is absorbed. Add water, white wine and Worcestershire sauce to the skillet. Stir well to incorporate mushroom mixture with the additional liquids to make the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Is a great topping for bison steaks!