Bison Green Pepper Burgers
Finely dice the green peppers and onions. Mix well to incorporate all the ingredients and spices. This recipe has so much flavor no salt is needed. And our Bison makes this a great treat for your taste buds.
- High Plains Bison Kitchen
- Serving Size:
- 0.0 oz (0g)
- Prep Time:
- 0 min
- Total Cooking Time:
- 0 min
- 1lb High Plains Bison Ground Bison
- ½ Cup finely diced green pepper
- ¼ cup finely diced yellow onion
- ½ tsp, granulated garlic
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 4 whole wheat burger buns
Cooking Instructions:1. Preheat grill.
2. In large bowl combine the first 5 ingredients and form into 4 patties.
3. Lightly spray or coat the outside of the burgers with olive oil to prevent sticking to the grill surface.
4. Grill on a charcoal or gas grill on the first side until the juices just start to come through. Turn and cook to desired doneness (160°F. internal temperature).
5. Let burgers rest for 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to settle back into the meat.
For a special touch, top with your favorite salsa and a dash of Hot sauce for a little KICK!
Bison Cooking TipsHere's how to get the best from your bison...