Sliced Bison Filet Migon with Butter Beans, Radishes and Mustard Dressing
Simple, healthy and delicious.
- Chef Forrest
- Serving Size:
- 9.2 oz (261g)
- Prep Time:
- 25 min
- Total Cooking Time:
- 7 min
- 2 High Plains Bison Filet Mignon steaks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can butter beans, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 2 cups blanched green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs: tarragon, basil, thyme & parsley
Cooking Instructions:1. Combine the first 5 ingredients and toss well to coat.
2. Place filet mignons in a cast iron skillet and sear over high heat; 3 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the second side. Remove from heat and set aside to keep warm.
3. To make the dressing, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar and olive oil in a bowl and whisk well to combine.
4. Slice the filet mignon into 1/4 inch strips and garnish with radishes, green beans. Drizzle with dressing to taste and sprinkle with chopped herbs for color and flavor.
Bison Cooking TipsHere's how to get the best from your bison...